Monday, September 27, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... The gold finches are enjoying all the sunflower volunteers we have in the yard

I am thinking... about the sermon on Romans I am listening to: Ray Stedman on Romans "From Guilt to Glory"

I am thankful for... Christ's righteousness. Mine just doesn't cut it.

I am wearing... Floral t shirt, Coldwater Creek jeans, Keen shoes

In the learning room... The dining room? Art supplies everywhere. Mine and the kids. :)

I am remembering... The fall air reminds me of the happy times I spent riding horses as a kid. 

I am going... hopefully nowhere!

I am currently reading...



and have a lot of thoughts about it...

I am hoping... ~that Rand will be able to fit in a  good size job before the rain really sets in.

On my mind... My "to do" list

Noticing that... Noelle needs tending to!

Pondering these words... 

"In a utilitarian age, of all other times, it is a matter of grave importance that fairy tales should be respected."
~Charles Dickens~
British novelist
(1812-1870)

From the kitchen... Elisa making lentil soup in the crock pot. I love the feeling of dinner being "already made." We will add baked potatoes and a steamed vegetable later.

Around the house... Laundry to fold, cleaning to do, but I hope I can work on a quilt I am making this afternoon. :)

One of my favorite things... Coffee in the morning!


A picture to share: 




Zeke likes the beach.


Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day and that Zeke is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to get a look into your daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping over from reading your comment on Large Family Mothering. I was drawn because we have the same, girl, boy, 3 girls, 4 boys. But it looks like you had a little girl after that....hooray for you! Anyway, it's nice to meet a similar family. How blessed we are! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a chance to come by!

    Blessed indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete