Sunday, December 21, 2008

I try to arrange my pictures all nice down the side of the page w/the captions along side, and on my desktop computer, that's how they show up, but then down on the laptop they are all muddled. so, should I take the time or not? Hmmm..

Anyway, we have about a foot of snow outside, and have had white on the ground for about week now. This is s unusual for us! Usually, maybe we get one or two snow days, and it melts pretty quickly. So the kids have really been outside making use of it. We've also been taking more pictures than usual.
















































                                                                                   Awww, Joseph, you're still my baby too!



So, hows the weather where you are?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kerri,
    It looks like your family is having a wonderful time in the snow! My kiddos are enjoying it, too, especially my 12 year old son and 2 1/2 year old grandson, together. Seth is showing Diederick 'the ropes' as far as snow play is concerned. :)

    We're hovering at around 20 degrees, and expecting snow all day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all are having fun.

    We may cancel Tinks party until the saturday after Christmas so wait for further instructions! LOl

    Love that baby girl! Cant wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that looks like your yard! :) Your kids must be loving the snow. I remember the rare white Christmas in WA and how much we loved it.

    I got a kick out of Rand still wearing his shorts in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete